Class 1: Who we are and what we do
- Find out more about what we do.
- How we fit into the NHS structure - further information is available which explains the structure of the NHS in England and how Clinical Commissioning Groups fits into this: www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/thenhs/about/Pages/nhsstructure.aspx.
- Our Governing Body members and senior staff - details of the CCG Governing Body, together with papers from their meetings can be found on the Governing body meetings page. The Governing Body takes decisions on policy and strategy, and delegates specific functions and responsibilities to its committees and executive directors.
- Organisational structure - find out more about our team here.
- Organisations with which we work in partnership - the CCG works with local hospitals, specialist health providers, GPs and other family health practitioners, local authorities, voluntary organisations and the community as a whole to make sure services are doing the right things and are being provided from the right place. Please see our partners for more information.
- Find out more about contacting us
- Comments, complaints and patient experience
- Freedom of Information