Maternity and children's services
We know how important it is for you and your children to receive the best quality care, from maternity services through to your child's teenage years.
Maternity services for Southampton residents are provided by University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust at the Princess Anne Hospital and the New Forest Birth Centre.
Children’s health services
Local children's services are provided by:
- Health visiting for children aged under 5 - Solent NHS Trust
- Public Health Nursing (school nursing) for children and young people aged 5 - 19 - Solent NHS Trust
- Community health services - Solent NHS Trust
- Children and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS) - Solent NHS Trust
- Hospital services - University Southampton NHS Foundation Trust